Smile Designing: An Art In Itself
A smile speaks volumes about what one is experiencing at that very moment. It brightens the face and lights up the eyes of the person experiencing joy or living up a happy memory. Smiling is contagious, and by virtue, it is an attitude all love to carry. In dental practice, smile designing has reached new heights and many people have only benefited from this line of treatment.
What stops people from smiling without hesitation? Why do they suddenly feel conscious about their smile? Why does the spark of happiness dull away as soon as they get conscious? Answer to this and other mixed feelings lies in smile designing. We at LBR, love spreading joy,and smile designing is one efficient way.
What is Smile designing?
A rehabilitation of sorts for your teeth which helps in portraying the smile effortlessly! Well, the technical part goes like this. The teeth are made whiter, shinier, and aligned in top-notch straight form, for that vibrant and warm smile. This procedure does wonders for dental health. The teeth and gums are cleaned and restored to do the job they are meant to do-smile, chew, and smile some more!
How does smile designing help?
To be frank, a smile helps lift a face better than Botox. Yes, it’s entirely true. Temporary predicaments for lifting and revitalizing the face stay for only a while, but a great smile goes a long way and is an everlasting fix. Smile designing will be an investment towards overall wellbeing, confidence, and mental health. Your overall appearance will radiate with an aura like never before and you gain a new perspective.
Who can benefit from a smile design?
1. People who don’t have teeth aligned in a proper fashion.
2. Those with discolored teeth
3. Those with chipped teeth
4. People suffering from gum diseases
5.People with weak teeth
6.Too much gum tissue or uneven gums are lasered to give them a ‘gum lift’.
The benefits of smile design are instant, and we at LBR take pride in the work we do. People who don’t want to go through the trying period of wearing braces or other extensive procedures can benefit greatly from smile designing.
Are there any side effects of smile designing?
Well, some people do experience sensitivity for a few days. On a lighter note, you might end up transmitting your infectious smile and spreading the joy.
How many sittings are needed in smile designing?
Smile designing can be a single visit treatment or can be an extensive process and can take from weeks to months for some people depending on the requirement.
Types of procedures in smile designing:
- Teeth whitening: Flaunt your renewed personality with your clean and white set of teeth. This procedure does no damage to the teeth surface nor harms the gums in any way. It is the most favoured smile designing treatments. Only the naturally existing teeth can be made white and brightened using this treatment while the veneers, false teeth, and crowns will remain unchanged.This latest term used to refer to teeth whitening is “professional bleaching “and the compound hydrogen peroxide is used here.
- Straightening of teeth: This correction is made possible with or without braces. Teeth straightening processes have been given a contemporary twist and this process involves an unobtrusive approach that will impart only confidence. Apart from buccal and lingual braces, one can even opt for clear aligners which are an invisible alternative to the traditional methods. The one drawback is that the treatment won’t work if one doesn’t use it constantly and keeps on removing them.
- Dental implants: These are what one may call ‘solutions that last a lifetime’ with extra care of course. Removable dentures are also a part of dental implants but they need a lot of maintenance hence not recommended quite often. The success rate of dental implants is about 98% with proper care.
- Dental bonding: Want to change the shape and color of your teeth? A tooth bonding is just what you need then. It is a fairly simple process and a material crafted from composite resin is used as dental filling which can be used on the surface of the teeth for sculpting, smoothening, and hardening the tooth.
- Dental laminates: This smile designing treatment reduces the need for other extensive treatments and helps in recovering chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth. Dental laminates also help in correcting dental issues like worn-out enamel, teeth spacing, and alignment. This treatment is high on durability and gives an improved smile like no other.
Let’s get you a smile that not just strengthens and brightens your face but also makes your heart smile.
LBR Dental & Implant Center:
Experience a world class dental treatment at one of the best dental clinics in India. Our unique, affordable and efficient services have successfully treated thousands of national & international patients, specially from Australia, USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand & Gulf in the last two decades. Dr K.A.Reddy is an endodontist and certified implantologist. He completed his BDS and MDS from the prestigious govt. dental college & hospital, Hyderabad in 2001. If you are looking for the best dental implants in India, contact LBR Dental.
In case you are coming from outside Hyderabad, India, you will get an accurate estimate, support in travel & accommodation so that your dental tour becomes a pleasant recreation. For more info, visit www.lbrdentalimplants.com/contact-us/