No Pain Only Gain – Single Piece Implant
The Much Awaited Introduction
The Major Differences
To start with, a Two-Piece implant procedure can be performed in two ways, namely One-Phase and Two-Phase techniques, both of them needing a few months of healing period during which the implants are allowed to fuse and settle in followed by a prosthetic procedure. In One-Phase Technique, The implant is placed and sealed with a trans-mucosal healing abutment where as in Two-Phase Technique, only the implant is first placed and sealed with a cover screw and a few months later the healing abutment is placed.
Both the two piece implant procedure could have the bacteria penetrating into the internal cavity through a hollow space near the implants known as “Micro Gap” that can easily result in persistent inflammation and increased alveolar bone loss. And that is where Single Piece implant takes a huge lead!
The Single Piece Implant
The Single-Piece implants or Single Piece Implant are highly unique in design and effective in function as it features prosthetic abutment and the surgical implant as a unit but not as two different entities. This eliminates the occurrence of “Micro Gap”. And what’s more, the patient need not wait months for the procedure to complete. There’re no traumatic surgical procedures, no pressure of finding the right removable dentures until implants find stability, and no hint of uncertainty of whether the procedure would be successful or not!
Let’s look at the biggest differences between Single-Piece and Two-Piece implants now. We can easily say that they are more advantages of the former over the latter than just differences.
|SINGLE PIECE||TWO PIECE|
|Simple and convenient procedure||Complicated and less convenient procedure|
|Assured long lasting success due to effective Osseo-Integration||Uncertainty in the durability of the implants due to possible occurrence of “Micro-Gaps”|
|Fast process – no necessity of a second surgery||Time taking – requires two surgeries and months of healing|
|Cost effective as the basic equipment comes as a single unit||Costlier than single piece as it requires cover screw and healing abutment|
|Stable implants – due to the V-shaped design and reverse buttress threads||High possibility of instability due to inconsistencies/gaps in implant – abutment interface|
|Soft tissue integration because of a thick and smooth collar and implant placement into the mineral abundant basal bone||Relatively painful, less smooth integration, and unstable as the implant is placed into the less mineralized grafted bone|
|Available in narrow diameters||Limited dimensions|
|Comes with life time warranty||No warranty as screw breaking and loosening may occur often|
|Procedure can be performed irrespective of poor bone quality||Cannot be performed in case of poor bone quality|
|Less recovery time||Long recovery time|
Benefits with Single Piece Implant
Single Plant Implants represent a major leap of advancement in modern dentistry. With this treatment, you can reap the following benefits
- Getting the procedure done and achieve permanent teeth in a maximum of 3 days without much recovery period
- Very much affordable and anyone can opt for the treatment irrespective of the bone density unlike Two-Piece implants which requires high bone density in the surrounding area.
- Highly convenient and relatively painless process with no swelling or bleeding observed
- Long lasting results with increased strength due to the unified structure of the implant and abutment. It assures no future complications or any after- because there won’t be any screw loosening or breaking, micro-leakage, or bone loss.
Do you want to know more details about single piece dental implant procedure then contact us
Destination for Effective and Affordable Implant Procedure
LBR Dental and Implant Center in Hyderabad has garnered reputation of offering world-class single piece implant procedures with a great success rate. It features world renowned Swiss IHDE implants, state-of-the-art treatment equipment and highly experienced dentists assuring great results in a very less time. The entire procedure does not consume more than a week and it is highly convenient and painless compared to other forms of implant procedures. The single Piece implant cost also very reasonable compared to other dental implants .Book your free consultation now.
Experience the World Class Dental Tourism
LBR Dental and Implant Center also facilitates Dental Tourism for international patients. It is a very unique and a distinguished experience from many others and it features the following steps
- The Center will offer you a free and non-obligatory quote on the treatment plan without any hidden charges. All you need to do is fill in the enquiry form and provide the brief medical history of your teeth with all the related reports.
- You will receive a call from one of the representatives from the center to discuss your vacation and the number of days of stay will be depending on the treatment procedure which usually does not take more than 4 – 5 days. But if you wish to stay for more days and explore the beautiful city of Hyderabad, you’re more than welcome!
- We offers unparalleled and unique dental services such as Fixed permanent dental implants, Single Tooth Implant and Oral surgeon treatments.
- Once the vacation plan is decided and agreed upon, one of the coordinators will take care of everything from booking tickets to accommodation to your specifications.
- You will be warmly welcomed by one of the representatives and will be escorted to your hotel. Once the treatment is done and before you leave, a brief evaluation session will be held by the Center as a part of their quality control procedure.
LBR has designed this dental vacation not just for the purpose of physical rejuvenation but also to enable you to make it one of the best holiday experiences in your life!Contact Us for more details