Fixed teeth on Implants is a huge respite for people suffering from tooth loss. Gone are the days when people had to undergo multiple surgical procedures and wait for months together before they can appreciate the benefits of fixed teeth which will enhance their looks, chewing capacity and morale.
Thanks to Basal implants and the Permanent teeth in three days technique, patients can appreciate the benefits of fixed teeth on Implants in three days. This approach can be used to replace a single tooth to an entire arch or a full mouth without subjecting the patient to extensive and complicated procedures like Bone grafting or Sinus lifting. Difficult cases with very poor bone can also be treated with this technique as basal implants utilize the basal bone which is highly mineralized,is present in all irrespective of the amount of infection and is devoid of infection. Smokers, Diabetics and Cardiac patients are also suitable for this treatment plan.
Dr. K.A.Reddy has placed around 12000 Implants using Permanent teeth in three days technique with more than 99% success rate and is very assured about his capability and the permanent teeth in 3 days method that, he provides a life time warranty.
The Conventional Process
The procedure of getting dental implants fixed was once considered extensive and highly complicated with no guaranteed success. Even the full denture implants cost was also too expensive. In most of the instances, it demands Bone grafting and traumatic time consuming procedures like Sinus lift.
Drawbacks associated with the Conventional Procedure:
- Tedious treatment plan.
- Requires soft tissue corrective measures.
- Unpredictable success rate
- Patients might need removable dentures even with the procedure, the first thing they were trying to avoid.
- Some patients with bone augmentation surgery may not be able to wear removable dentures which is nothing but adding insult to the injury.
- The period needed for implants and spongy alveolar bone to fuse is very much extended (3-6 months).
- Bone recession can occur delaying the installation procedure further.
Simple, Fast, and Effective Implant Procedure
With the possible groundbreaking, affordable Basal implants, patients can put all their apprehensions caused by the conventional procedure aside and can now go ahead with Permanent teeth in 3 days with exceptional comfort and predictability.
Permanent teeth in 3 days in India
Are you interested in full mouth rehabilitation? You can get ready for implant procedure and get the a new set of permanent teeth in 3 days fixed, regardless of the following factors:
- The extent of bone loss.
- Presence of remaining teeth.
- Presence of Diabetes.
- Previously failed implant procedures.
- Signs of dental bone graft failure.
Permanent teeth in 3 days – Procedure
In the first visit, our specialists at LBR implant team examines the patient, followed by required diagnostics for a preliminary assessment. A 3D CBCT SCAN is used to assess the bone density for the placement of implants, Then the available treatment options along with the technique and the cost factor will be explained in detail to the patient as a part of the treatment plan.
In the next visit, the dentist will extract the teeth that are damaged beyond repair and place the basal implants under local anaesthesia and also make impressions for the fabrication of permanent ceramic teeth.
Once the prosthesis is ready, the implantologist will cement the permanent ceramic teeth within three days completing the timeline for Permanent-fixed teeth-in-3 days at a single go. Our specialists at LBR Dental and Implant Center consider placing 8 to 10 implants for restoring the upper jaw, 6 to 8 implants for restoring the lower jaw. They may use a combination of compression, basal and pterygoid implants so that every patient receives a complete set of fixed teeth, without any cantilevers.
Who Can Opt for Permanent Teeth in 3 Days?
- Missing or damaged Anterior teeth.
- Missing or damaged Posterior grinding teeth.
- Severely decayed teeth that cannot be saved by root canal treatment.
- Loose or ill-fitting Uncomfortable dentures.
- Mobile teeth due to bone loss.
- Pyorrhea leading to severe mobility of teeth.
Benefits of Teeth in Three Days
- Risk-free procedure.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Affordable method.
- No incidence of screw loosening or loss of crestal bone.
- Placement of a permanent crown within 3 days.
- No cantilevers placed.
- Eliminates the risk of infection and peri-implantitis.
- Minimal Recovery time.
- Eliminates the requirement for bone grafting.
- Easy to maintain the implants with proper hygiene practices.
Swiss Ihde IMMEDIATE LOADING IMPLANTS
Considered among one of the Best Dentists in India, specialists at LBR Dental & Implant Center make use of the Swiss make single piece basal implants. These are renowned and most demanded implants across the world owing to their top-notch quality and high reliability. LBR implements the ideal procedure of implantation using Swiss IHDE single piece implants to achieve the fixed and permanent teeth for life. During the procedure, your dentist inserts the implants into the layer of hard bone beyond the spongy bone known as a basal bone. This basal bone is considered to be an ideal location as it is highly mineralized when compared to grafted bone and provides the fast and stable foundation for new teeth leading to the rise in basal implant cases or permanent teeth in 3 days.
Features and Advantages with LOW-COST DENTAL IMPLANTS
- Use of highly mineralized basal bone instead of spongy alveolar bone for insertion of implants.
- A desired fusion of implants with the bone occur.
- Immediate stability for new teeth
- No Micro Gaps, no Infections or Gum diseases or any related complications.
- Get a full denture implant cost at affordable prices.
- More comfortable and reliable than removable dentures.
- Chewing ability is restored immediately.
- Highly cost-efficient.
Full Mouth Dental Implants
LBR Dental & Implant centre makes use of the most advanced and reliable procedures and the minimally invasive single piece implants while implementing full mouth rehabilitation procedure. This is to assure you with fixed and permanent teeth in 3 days for both, the upper arch as well as the lower arches of the jaw with little discomfort at reasonable full mouth dental implant cost.
Full Mouth Dental Implant is an ideal option for those who are looking to
- Replace the lost teeth without the need of any dentures.
- Get rid of the inconvenient and irritating dentures.
Why Choose LBR?
- State-of-the-art dental center for international patients.
- Highly qualified and experienced world-class implantologists.
- Top Google Reviewed Endodontist.
- Internationally Advanced Painless Treatments.
- High standards of sterilization and well-trained staff.
- Quality dental care for all patients.
- Result oriented and pain-free dental care.
- Ultimate equipment following the latest technology.
- Nitrous oxide sedation for apprehensive patients.
- Excellent service and facilities.
- Highly Personalized treatment plans.
- Guaranty of quality.
- Leading dental implant center for dental tourism.