LBR Dental and Implant Center is one of the Best Dental Hospitals in India that offers modern prosthetic dental techniques for dental implants using state-of-the-art tools and advanced equipment. It has a team of well-qualified and experienced dentists who always strive to alleviate the patient’s pain with utmost sincerity.
Our professionals at LBR are well versed with implant dentistry. They adopt adequate precautions and safeguard measures on par with international standards to carry out the dental implants. They not only ensure proper functionality but also enhance your c appearance.
LBR Dental and Implant Center has the Best Dentists who perform only after a thorough assessment and ensure that each treatment is successful. They ensure strict adherence to all safety protocols and provide excellent care for patients who need dental implants.
Schedule an Appointment for further information on dental implants and treatment methodologies.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums to support a dental prosthesis which can be a crown, bridge or a denture. Once in place, they help your dentist to replace both the lost natural tooth and its root and also bond with your natural teeth.
Advantages Of Dental Implants
Dental Implants provide you with various notable benefits. The few advantages of Dental Implants, include:
- Improved appearance because they look and feel like natural teeth that fuse with your bone permanently.
- Improved speech. You can speak without any apprehension.
- Implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience or discomfort of removable dentures
- Implants allow you to relish your favorite foods.
- Implants improve your self-esteem
- Implants improve your long term oral health
- Implants allow maintain the bone height and thereby the natural facial contours,
- Implants are durable and last for a more extended period
- Implants eliminate the need for messy adhesives to keep dentures in place
Am I a candidate for Dental Implants Surgery?
You are an ideal candidate for the dental implant if you:
- Have one or more missing teeth
- Have tooth damaged beyond repair
Dental implants are indicated in each and every person above the age of 18, irrespective of their oral condition and systemic conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems and habits like smoking.
Types of Dental Implants:
- Conventional Implants
- Immediate Loading basal Implants
What is the Dental Implant Procedure?
After thorough evaluation of your oral status,Your dental surgeon surgically fits the implant made of titanium into the bone created by the missing or extracted tooth.Impressions will be made and the prosthesis will be fabricated and Crown or a Bridge is fixed on the implant to restore the normal functions of the tooth.
Dental Tourism in India
Dental tourism means traveling to other countries for affordable dental treatment which is generally expensive in one’s own country. Dental treatment is quite costly in countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand compared to attractive dental tourism destinations like India.
More and more people are choosing India because of reputed doctors, affordable cost of dental treatment, ease of travel. Dental Implants is the popular dental procedure among Westerners for Dental treatment in India due to compelling reasons such as:
- Low dental insurance and treatment costs compared to developed countries such as USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK
- Dollar or pound conversion rates gives a distinct cost advantage to the country
- Quality Dental healthcare on par with international standards in India
Rigorous infection control systems, following the western standards
- Ease of communication, electronic records of patient history and treatment management
- Query, consultation and case management coordination of the entire trip plan followed by execution by medical tourism companies
Dental Implant Treatment Procedures:
LBR Dental and Implant Center has the team of Best Dentists who believe in providing customized dental implants treatment to all the patients. They always check oral hygiene, general physical and medical condition to decide the perfect type of dental implants treatment procedure.
- Multiple implants
- Immediate Implants
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dental Bridges
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Permanent Same Day Teeth
- Single Tooth Implant
- Gum Bleaching
Best Dental experts at LBR always emphasize proper post operative care to ensure a quick recovery. They continually educate patients to take necessary prescription medicines and precautions.
If you are looking for remedial actions for your missing tooth, LBR Dental and Implant Center will be happy to serve you. Book your appointment now.
Technology@ LBR Dental and Implant Center
- Cone Beam CT Scan
- Specialised Implant Lab
- Operation theatres
- Digital 3-dimensional x-ray facility
- Computer-Aided Implant Treatment
- Intra Oral Camera
- Ultrasonic scaler
- Automatic chair
Why Choose LBR Dental and Implant Center?
- Highly qualified & experienced Dental Implant Team
- Established clinics in India
- Single Missing Teeth Solutions
- Complex Missing teeth Solutions & jaw reconstruction
- Largest Choice of Dental Implant Systems & Options
- We take time to explain and listen
- Over 12,000 Implants Successfully Placed
- Free Consultations
- NO Hidden Costs
- In-house 3D CT Scanner (State of the Art)
- Conscious IV Sedation for Nervous Patients
- Life-time warranty on Implants
- 24 Hour Aftercare and Support
- Clear implant Options Explained and illustrated
- IV Sedation for Comfortable & Relaxing Day
- Holistic Approach and friendly patient service
Dental Implant Treatment FAQs
If all the teeth are missing in a jaw, then the complete set can be supported by 4 or 6 implants. However, the number of implants to be placed will be determined on a patient-to-patient basis, depending on:
- Bite force generated
- Location of missing teeth
- Quality of jawbone
Usually, your dentist positions the Implants in the jawbone. They are wholly fixed and integrated into the jawbone. However, the artificial teeth placed on top of the implant can be either the fixed or the removable type.
No, hospitilization is not required as the treatment is done under local anaesthesia and is a minor surgical procedure.
Definetly not during the procedure as the patient will be under sedation and the patient might have little post operative pain and discomfort but will be within tolerable limits. patient will be given adequate medication following the procedure.
Any qualified dentist with specialised training in Implantology can perform implant procedures. Specific advanced implant procedures may require some specialists such as an oral & maxillofacial surgeon, prosthodontist,Endodontist or periodontist to do advanced implant procedures.
The success rate is usually above 95 percent.
Implants are generally contraindicated in growing ages and the preferred age is above 18 years because, the continued jaw growth may lead to altered implant levels and creates difficulty in fabricating the artificial teeth. In certain conditions like ectodermal dysplasia, implants can be given even during childhood.
There are no significant side effects associated with dental implants surgery if you follow all prescribed measures.
Avoid smoking until the wound heals completely.