How much is Dental Implants Cost in India ?
Implant is a cylindrical or tapered post usually made of titanium, that serves as a substitute for the tooth root that is placed into your jawbone to hold a replaced tooth or bridge. Dental implants maybe an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury or some other reason.
A dental implant is placed in the jawbone so that it can fuse with your natural bone and become a strong and sturdy foundation for replacement of teeth. Dental implants help you get closest to healthy natural teeth. They will allow you to confidently eat, smile, talk and enjoy all your regular activities of everyday life without thinking about your teeth.
Types of dental implants
Endosteal implants are placed in the jawbone. Typically shaped like small screws,cylinders or plates, they are the most commonly used type of implant.
Sub-periosteal implants are placed under the gum but, on or above the jawbone. This type of implant maybe used in patients who have a shallow jawbone and cannot or do not want to undergo a procedure to rebuild the jawbone.
With the introduction of single piece implants, an edentulous patients can get permanent teeth in 3 days.
Many Overseas patients are now discovering that dental implants cost in India is very economical. Our prices at LBR DENTAL AND IMPLANT CENTER are 70% less than the average prices in the U.S, so you can finally afford to fix your teeth without spending thousands of dollars. Our highly trained dental care team offers specialized dental procedures, including immediate loading implants, full mouth dental implants and teeth in an hour cost.
The advent of single piece implants has changed the lives of many edentulous patients who were worried about the high expenditure incurred to get fixed replacement done on implants, cost of full mouth dental implants is economical at our center because of the following reasons:
- Single Piece Implants – As the name suggests, these implants are a single entity which reduces the manufacturing cost which is automatically transferred by the dentists at our center to the patients.Apart from the cost this design also avoids the occurance of Periimplantitis.
- Basal Implants –As indicated, these single piece implants are placed in the Basal bone, which is highly mineralized and is devoid of infection. Basal bone is present underneath the alveolar bone which holds the teeth and is present in all, there by evading the use of bone grafts. Bone grafts are associated with greater drawbacks than benefits,its strength cannot match with the native bone, and signs of dental bone graft failure can be observed during the healing phase,further compounding the treatment plan and delaying the procedure,they are high on cost,elevating the expenditure of the entire treatment and require multiple surgical interventions causing trauma to the patient. Affordable Implants help avoid dental bone grafts complications and also Single tooth implant cost.
- Permanent teeth in 3 days – basal implant helps regain the lost confidence in just 3 days thus minimizing the number of sittings, the fear and trauma associated with it and the expenditure as well.
- Sinus Lift – Requires a complex, surgical procedure and a waiting time of around 4 to 6 months to heal. Unpredictable and sinus lift problems are sometimes very severe and, to avoid these alternatives to sinus lift procedures have been used at our center which not only cut down the cost of sinus lift but also hasten the treatment, for instance the tuberopterygoid Implants.
- Immediate loading implants – Can be loaded immediately, there by downsizing the treatment time and the travel investment,primarily beneficial to the overseas patients.
All the above factors reduce the cost of dental implants at our center in Hyderabad, India.If you are assuming that you have lost out something by avoiding sinus lift and bone grafts then YES, you have lost pain and despair associated with it and saved a large percentage of your hard earned money.