Own that confident smile back again with full denture implants cost at affordable price
No more irritating bone grafts or sinus lifts, no impatient waiting for months before you can get back those functioning teeth and no doubts regarding the permanency of the implants that are fixed. Thanks to single-piece dental implants, you can now have your teeth permanently fixed in no more than just 3 days through a procedure that is highly comfortable and painless compared to the annoying conventional two-piece implants. At LBR Dental & Implant Center, you will be assured Life-Time warranty on the Swiss IHDE implants which are of international standard and highly reliable as well as Full Denture Implants Cost also affordable.
LBR Dental and Implant Center brings great news to everyone who is hoping to replace their lost or damaged teeth. Now, you can go for the implant procedure and get the new set of teeth permanently in just 3 days regardless of any of the factors mentioned below
- Extent of bone loss.
- Presence of residual teeth.
- Presence of Diabetes.
- Previously had failed implant procedures.
A Revolutionary Evolution of Implants
The introduction of Single-Piece Dental Implants is nothing less than a revolution in the field of industry. Further to covering all the lapses and drawbacks that could occur with conventional implants and removable dentures, the single piece implants added a great number of benefits patients can reap with the entire dental implant procedure in getting teeth fixed permanently and also get full mouth dental implants at reasonable prices
Dentures and Drawbacks
These replacements for the lost or damaged teeth, also known as false teeth or plates, used to be the only choice for patients until a few years ago. Despite serving their purpose to an extent, have been known to carry more cons than pros.
- Takes high amount of time to adjust.
- Inconvenient as they are not fixed permanently.
- Users could face irritation while eating and speaking.
- Improper care could lead to gum diseases and further dental complications.
- Relatively fragile.
The Conventional Process
Until a few years ago, the procedure of getting implants fixed is considered extensive and highly difficult with a very less percentage of success and full denture implants cost also expensive. The conventional implants require removal of all teeth if required, removal of all granulation tissue, cysts, and undesirable residue from the bone. These procedures are followed by Bone augmentation approximately 2 months later which is further followed by 3-6 months of waiting period before the second surgery i.e. Insertion of conventional or two piece implants. This is again followed by 3-6 months of waiting before the bridge or prosthetic superstructure is fixed.implants fixed is considered extensive and highly difficult with a very less percentage of success. The conventional implants require removal of all teeth if required, removal of all granulation tissue, cysts, and undesirable residue from the bone. These procedures are followed by Bone augmentation approximately 2 months later which is further followed by 3-6 months of waiting period before the second surgery i.e. Insertion of conventional or two piece implants. This is again followed by 3-6 months of waiting before the bridge or prosthetic superstructure is fixed.later which is further followed by 3-6 months of waiting period before the second surgery i.e. Insertion of conventional or two piece implants. This is again followed by 3-6 months of waiting before the bridge or prosthetic superstructure is fixed.
Drawbacks with the Conventional Procedure:
- Tedious treatment plans.
- Requires soft tissue corrective measures.
- Unpredictable success.
- Patients may require removable dentures even with the procedure, the very thing they were trying to avoid in the first place.
- Some patients may not be able to wear removable dentures after bone augmentation which is nothing but adding insult to the injury!
- 3-6 months is a very long period which is needed for implants and spongy alveolar bone to fuse together.
- Bone recession can occur which renders installation procedure impossible.
Simple, Fast, and Effective Implant Procedure
With the ground breaking single piece dental implants, patients now can put all the worries and fears caused by the conventional procedure aside and go ahead with this revolutionary procedure in the field of dentistry with complete confidence.
LBR Dental and Implant Center makes use of the renowned and international standard Swiss IHDE implants combined with state-of-the-art treatment equipment for this procedure. The best thing about this procedure apart from immediate loading or permanent teeth in 3 days is that people who have previously had failed implant procedures, or enlarged sinus or deficiency in bone can go for it as well!
Day 1: Removal of hopeless teeth if any, and insertion of implants.
Day 2: Metal or zirconia coping trial.
Day 3: Fixation of permanent teeth.
World Class Treatment Procedure
LBR Dental & Implant Center features state-of-the-art equipment operated by expert and experienced minds for the single-piece implantation procedure and provide you full denture implants cost at affordable prices. This revolutionary and groundbreaking procedure has covered many lapses usually found in the conventional or two-piece implantation. Few best things about this process that are a great improvement over the conventional process are:
- It is suitable for patients who had previously failed implant procedure
- Applicable to any patient irrespective of the presence of enlarged sinuses or deficient bone.
- No complications with procedure despite the presence of any gum diseases or even if the patient has smoking habit
Swiss IHDE Implants
At LBR Dental & Implant Center, we make use of the Swiss IHDE dental implants that are renowned and most demanded across the world owing to their top-notch quality and high reliability. And when combined with the ideal procedure of implantation that we implement at LBR, the result is fixed and permanent teeth for life!
- The implants are inserted into the layer of hard bone beyond the spongy bone known as basal bone which is the ideal location as this bone is highly mineralized when compared to grafted bone. This basal bone provides immediate and stable foundation for new teeth.
Features and Advantages with Swiss IHDE Implants
- The highly mineralized basal bone instead of spongy alveolar bone is used as the place for insertion of implants.
- Immediate stability for new teeth and the desired fusion of implants with the bone occurs.
- No Micro Gaps which means no Infections or Gum diseases or any other complications.
- Get Full denture implants cost at affordable prices.
- More comfortable and reliable than removable dentures.
- Chewing ability is restored immediately.
- Highly cost-efficient.
Great Success Rate
While the introduction of single-implant is a revolution itself, LBR Dental has added further attributes to it with a unique procedure that will help you regain the lost confidence and a bright smile in just 3 days without a hint of complications or inconvenience. With more than 3500 implantation procedures on the record and 98% success rate, our center has been the first and most reliable choice for both local as well as international patients.
Conventional vs. Single-Piece
|3 – 6 Months of Waiting period||Can be completed in 3 days|
|Needs few months to heal and to be able to chew||Teeth functionality is immediately restored|
|Uncertainty in success||Assured success|
|No assurance in permanent results||Permanent results|
|Inconvenient, Painful procedure||Relatively comfortable procedure|
|Smokers can’t be given this treatment||Smokers can be given this treatment|
|Insertion point: Grafted Bone (Less Mineralized)||Insertion Point: Basal Bone (More Mineralized)|
|May need sinus lifts, bone grafts||No additional procedures required|
|Requires high bone density||Can be performed irrespective of bone density|
|Micro Gaps can occur||No issue of Micro Gaps|
|Implant, Cover Screw, and Healing Abutment are different entities||All three come as a unit|
|Needs Two Surgeries||One Time Procedure|
To find which dental implants suits for you fill this contact form
Full Mouth Dental Implants
Making use of the most advanced and reliable procedures and the minimally invasive “flapless implants”, LBR Dental & Implant center assures you fixed and permanent teeth in just 3 days for both the upper arch as well as lower arch of the jaws with little discomfort and absolutely no swelling with affordable full denture implants cost.
This is a great choice for everyone who is looking to
- Replace the lost teeth without the need of any dentures
- Get rid of the inconvenient and irritating dentures which you currently have as they make you frequently gag or choke.
Residual teeth, if there are any will be extracted and the required number of implants are fixed into the jaw bone followed by the fixing of provisional teeth on the same day and impressions will be taken for permanent teeth that will be fixed within 3 days.
- Fixed ceramic teeth with Porcelain fused to metal or metal free Zirconia are used to replace full set of 14 teeth in the upper jaw using 8-12 combination of compression screws(KOS), Bi-cortical(BCS) and Basal Osseo integrated implants (BOI), Swiss made IHDE implants are placed in the upper arch depending on the requirement.
- No additional procedures such as sinus lifts and bone grafts are required
- Tubero-Pterygoid implants, which shorten the time of the definitive procedure of implantation, are placed using minimally invasive flapless procedure under local anesthesia through the tuberosity bone into the Pterygoid plates. Forces of occlusion go to the Pterygo maxillary bone which is stable and cortical allowing immediate loading of implants
- Fixed ceramic teeth with Porcelain fused to metal or metal free Zirconia are used to replace full set of 14 teeth in the lower jaw with single piece basal implants with a minimally invasive flapless procedure. 7-9 Swiss made IHDE implants are placed in the lower arch depending on the requirement
- No necessity of bone grafts or nerve repositioning
- In case of less bone or no bone, we either use BOI implants or inferior alveolar nerve bypass using KOS compression screws or Bi-cortical implants
- Applicable to everyone irrespective of bone density – Presence of Pterygoid bone is enough
- All 14 teeth are replaced without cantilevers as Tubero-Pterygoid implants are placed in the distal most part of Maxilla.
- No Screw loosening or breakage, no Micro Gaps as Single-Piece implants are used
- Immediate chewing capability and teeth functioning
- No necessity of additional procedures like sinus lifts, bone grafting, and nerve repositioning
- Just takes 3 days for the entire procedure that results in fixed and permanent teeth
- Teeth Implants and full denture implants cost is affordable